Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Color: Response

1) The emphasis is on the girl. It is there because she is in the middle of the frame and the darkest dark is in her hair and the light white is in her skin, the contrast draws the eye.

2) I honestly don't do good with color, since I am colorblind but, I think the emphasis is on what the girl is grabbing for. The girl is still the first thing the eye goes for, then my eye moves to what she is grabbing. The color effects the emphasis because now the different things on the table have contrast where as before they were all similar shades of black.

3) I can't even look at this. I look at all the wrong things, like the couch in the back and what not. I'd say this last picture has little meaning and is not pleasing to look at and think about.

1 comment:

  1. Given you are color blind, don't feel too obligated to do much w/ color analysis in project 2...though if something seems worth mentioning, by all means.

    ReplyDelete