Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Literacy Narratives

My favorite Literacy Narrative is "Words, Magic." This is my favorite because I actually didn't lose interest. At no time during the video am I like, "Wow! This blows!" The other thing I like about "Words, Magic" is that the guy is smart. He is articulating the abstract idea and even includes humor.

My least favorite one is the one with the children books. The girl says everyone is amazing and she has SO MANY! The video just keeps going and going and it is the same thing over and over again for each one. Also the pictures she used were low quality and looked horrible. I feel the girl did the project the night before it was due.

Our videos should be creative. Many people have never made or edited video and this should be taken into account. I feel the videos should have a couple different scenes, not just the same for the whole video. Also, there should be no mess-ups in voice overs. Those are so easy to fix and are so horribly distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment